CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Friends



Well after Kates comment about checking my blog everyday i thought it was time to ad another story to my life.

Last time I blogged I was talking about my family and how wonderful it is that i have them in my life. But you know what is just as important....FRIENDS

As you get older and your work gets harder you find that once apon a time you would see your friends everyday or a few times a day to maybe seeing them at the weekend. Our worlds are so busy that sometimes your forget that you need to step back from your busy day and chat to a friend or even send them a text.


I have a great cicrcle of friends whom i love with everything I have and more. Just this weekend gone by I attended my close friend Steven's (stoof) 27th Birthday an man i forgot how long it had been since we where all together and having a great time and catching up.


Steven and I met around 3 years ago maybe more and we have been friends through thick and thin. We argue at times and have our disagreements as well, but at the end of the day I wouldnt change a thing in steven.


My best friend in the world is my man Austin who just makes me smile everyday!!!!! We have been together nearly 2 years and man I dont think i have ever laughed, smiled and been at times so stupid in love as i am with this one.


As i was saying earlier I attended Steves birthday on Friday and because i have a nice new digital camera I thought i would take some pics.

Looking at the pics I can start to see a change in my face not so plump and im looking healthier.





3 comments:

Kate said...

hey cassie

thanks for updating! it looks like you had a great time and what you said really hit home to me about friends. i was actually speaking to a few of mine the other day via sms and we were saying we have to catch up! and reading what you have written it really hits home the importance of really doing it instead of just saying it. you are looking so great too, you look wonderful :)

NikkiD said...

Looks like you have a great bunch of friends!!

It is so hard to keep in touch with people when life gets in the way.
I have lost contact with so many friends because of work, family etc.

Kate said...

oi cassie i need more updates missy!! lol